Thank you for your continued support of and trust in Old Friends Farm. We greatly appreciate it.
After much deliberation and consideration, we have decided to stop our curbside pickup store at the end of December. The creation of our curbside pickup program was in response to the beginning of the pandemic, enabling us to stay afloat, offer familiar connection, and provide a safe way to offer good regional food to our community.
Like many businesses, pivots for the pandemic were made with the intention that the pandemic was a temporary hurdle. The complexities of running the curbstore have caused us to put a lot on hold. We are working on several projects at the farm that need our full attention and seek to balance those needs with family needs as well. We apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause.
Rest assured - thanks to customers like you, Old Friends Farm will continue to produce high quality, healthy food, flowers and specialty products into the future.
Here is a list of some of the places where you can find our produce & specialty products. All accept SNAP.
Local Stores that regularly carry Old Friends produce/products:
- River Valley Market (Northampton and Easthampton)
- Atlas Farm Store (part of the HIP program)
- Green Fields Market
- State Street Fruit Store
- Cooper’s Corner
- Simple Gifts Farm Store (part of the HIP program)
- Chase Hill Farm Store (part of the HIP program)
- You can also find many of our products through the Sunderland Farm Collaborative, which uses the same program as ours for ordering, accepts credit card and SNAP/HIP, and offers delivery or various pickup locations.
- Mail-order through our website here
We wish you all the best for a healthy and peaceful winter and 2022, and thanks again for supporting Old Friends Farm!
Missy and Casey
(and the crew at Old Friends Farm)